Re: Possible 4.0.3 prerelease test for OS X

Hi Adam,
i tested rc7 on osx 10.11.5, installation from dmg was ok,
tried to open schema, pcb, change canvas, open boards etc.
Not very deep testing but so far working ok besides behavior i reported earlier #1592767
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1592767
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1592767>
regards
Brano