Re: Possible 4.0.3 prerelease test for OS X

Hi Bob,

In trunk/nightlies there is an option to have 2 finger pan instead of
zoom with pinch-to-zoom. Which makes the behaviour much better on osx
touchpads, While the speed of the zoom is annoying in stable i don't
think it will be backported into stable

Simon