Re: Possible 4.0.3 prerelease test for OS X

OK, I will give the nightly a try - probably tomorrow when there is a new nightly.

Thanks much for the hint.

Bob G

On 06/15/2016 01:03 PM, Simon Wells wrote:
Hi Bob,

In trunk/nightlies there is an option to have 2 finger pan instead of
zoom with pinch-to-zoom. Which makes the behaviour much better on osx
touchpads, While the speed of the zoom is annoying in stable i don't
think it will be backported into stable

Simon