Re: RFC: position file changes

My preference is to define a reference position parameter for the
footprint this way it could be any position the user chooses.  There may
be reasons to use values other than pin 1 or the center of the
footprint.  That one part that never seems to auto insert correctly
comes to mind.  If you've done enough AI, you know what I'm talking
about.  If the reference position is not defined, the center of the
footprint is used.