Re: What's still missing in GAL?

I mean features we _need_ in GAL, not just things legacy has that GAL doesn't.
Some of those things don't need to be in legacy either. I don't see any need
for the Global Spread and Place menu in the future - the autorouter is garbage,
and we don't dump all the parts in a big pile anymore. What do you still need
out of it?

As for a grid menu...why? You can still change the grid by hotkey or by the
menu in the toolbar. Though if we really want it I suppose I could add it...