Silkscreen Zones in Footprints

Hi all,

I know there's been some complication about how to put copper zones in
footprints. This isn't about that - but I would like to be able to draw
silkscreen zones in footprints.

Silkscreen zones on PCBs directly work fine. I'd like to be able to
have a standard library of "icon shapes" I tend to put on my boards.
Currently I can't do that because a footprint part can't define any
zones, even silkscreen ones. If we had that ability, then I'd be able
to build up my standard set of shaped icons that I draw - most of which
are zones, not lines/arcs.

Would that be possible?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans