Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

I had some time over the weekend to look at this and I'm satisfied with
it although I'm not 100% sure what it buys us.  The eye candy is nice.
The performance not so much but such is the case with povray.  My
biggest gripe is that the povray rendering button on the toolbar doesn't
give any feedback as to whether or not the povray rendering is enabled.
It would be nice if this was a toggle button rather than having to go
into the menu to see which mode is being rendered.  Other than that, the
only thing you need to resolve is any outstanding crash/freeze bugs
before I would be willing to merge it into the product branch.