Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Mário,

I think that setup should be simple. So maybe something as Antialiasing: none, low, medium, high; Shadows: checkbox; Reflections: checkbox. All with simple hover help which explain that setting right this value will make render to take longer/shorter time.

Yes. Examples are attached. Sorry for huge size.

No, flyes, but I used it only for detailed inspection after render (because moving of board in POV-Ray is not WYSIWYG and need to edit "source code" before rendering to move board).

Jakub