Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Mario,

 Except for controlling the render passes I think everything else I had in
mind should wait until after the merge. I'm thinking of saving
configurations for lighting, background, resolution, camera position so
users can be sure that the settings are the same if they want to render the
same scene in the future. This is not really an essential part and I think
it's more important for the new 3DViewer to be merged.

- Cirilo