Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

I think you should test another thing on windows too. I just tested
with 6112 on  both windows and linux. On linux this thing is good, but
on windows it is not so nice.

Be in opengal rendering mode. I guess that the render thickness should
be enabled. Hit the oneshot raytrace button.  Then the opengl picture
seems to refresk every time there is a new raytrace thing refreshing.
It looks like the opengl image is switching between the render with
thickness image and render without thickness.