From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Wayne Stambaugh [stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 June 2016 00:11
To: KiCad Developers
Subject: [Kicad-developers] 3D viewer broken on 32 bit windows.

I think this may be the same issue as JP is seeing but every time I
launch the 3D viewer on 32 bit windows builds (msys2/ming32), it either
hangs indefinitely with a blank canvas and a busy cursor on 64 bit
Windows 7 or crashes almost immediately after being launched with the
same blank canvas and busy cursor on 64 bit windows 10.  This situation
really needs to be addressed.  Can one of our resident 3D viewer experts
please take a look at this?

Thanks,