From: Wayne Stambaugh [stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 June 2016 19:38
To: Mário Luzeiro; KiCad Developers; maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] 3D viewer broken on 32 bit windows.

Interestingly, the latest version of your 3D viewer branch works fine
for me for 32-bit builds on 64 bit windows.  Have you been keeping your
branch synced with the product branch?  There has been a lot of changes
to the opengl rendering recently.  Something is definitely different
between your 3D viewer code and the 3D viewer code in the product branch.