Announcement, CERN trip.

Hi,

Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

> I'm am excited to announce that I will be traveling to CERN to spend a
full week working on KiCad. I will arrive in Geneva on Saturday, July
2nd and return on Sunday, July 10th.  If anyone in that part of the
world can find the time to get together, please let me know and I will
do my best to make it happen.

It looks as if I have nothing to do that week, so I might be able to
join you.

I'd be interested in getting undo/redo in a better shape because that
seems to be the major blocker for refactoring eeschema, new features and
backannotation support. This may need quite a bit of theoretical work
beforehand though.

I'm in Berlin until the 2nd or 3rd, and would go directly to Geneva
then, but I still have to sort out lodging in Geneva (the CERN hostel
looks nice, but I'm not sure if I need some paperwork to be able to stay
there).

   Simon