KiCad library installation (in Linux and others)

Hello Guys,
I am not completely sure about Windowz or OSX but currently, for Linux,
​ in the official KiCad website,​
we are suggesting this

sudo apt-get install kicad

​D
oing so kicad libs do not get installed and furthermore the version of
KiCad that you get will inevitably complain about libs not being installed
​. S​
ome people have complained about it.

I would like to suggest to change the content of the following pages
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/ubuntu/http://kicad-pcb.org/download/debian/
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/linux-mint/
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/fedora/
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/gentoo/​;

and instruct
​ people​
in the following way:

sudo add-apt-repository --yes ppa:js-reynaud/kicad-4
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kicad kicad-library kicad-demo kicad-doc-en

​plus add the note:

If you are interested in the KiCad documentation in a different language
please check your Linux distro repo and/or the official KiCad documentation
page:
http://kicad-pcb.org/help/documentation/

I know that libraries installed by default might be an option that some
people might not like. The truth however, I think, is that the patience of
people who try out kicad for the first time should not be tested.

Do you guys agree?

​May I ask anybody with KiCad web right permission to ​make this
modification?

I also would like to suggest to include the libs in the Windows and OSX
installer.

On a side note. On Ubuntu and similar, in 4.0 verison, there is a
"kicad-common" package that does not seem to be necessary and if installed
actually removes the main kicad package. Not sure what is happening there.

Best regards
Fabrizio

Follow ups