Re: replace_boost_function_boost_bind.patch: Replace boost::function and boost::bind with their std:: counterparts

On 06/28/2016 05:52 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Orson,
>
> Since this mostly effects the new tool framework, I'll defer to your
> judgement as to whether or not to commit this patch.  I don't have a
> strong opinion one way or the other since we will not be able to
> completely eliminate boost until C++ supports context switching.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Hi,

Now, when we have all C++11 goodies, it sounds reasonable to get rid of
their boost counterparts whenever possible. I have committed the patch
in revision 6954.

Michael, thank you for your efforts!

Regards,
Orson