3D file name entry are doubled

Hi all,

Maurice was testing my branch and find the following bug (see below).
I tested it with the main kicad branch and I experience the same issue.

Additional, if you press OK and then edit again the footprint, you will notice all previous entries replicated again... and again..

I believe this should be something changed recently.
Does anyone experience the same?
Any idea what was corrupted?

My test was on bzr revision 6962.

Application: pcbnew
Version: no-bzr-product, release build
Libraries: wxWidgets 3.0.2
           libcurl/7.47.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2g zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.32 libssh2/1.7.0 librtmp/2.3
Platform: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW
- Build Info -
wxWidgets: 3.0.2 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Boost: 1.60.0
Curl: 7.47.1
KiCad - Compiler: GCC 5.3.0 with C++ ABI 1009
        Settings: USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
                  USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF