vacation

Just a heads-up. I will be away for vacation from 10/7 to 25/7 (or a
little more, I am not sure about it, sorry).

As usually I go on vacation almost without devices, apart from mobile and
kindle. Probably I will leave my laptop at home also this time. Also not
sure about it.

KiCad docs are under heavy revision, thanks to the new collaborators,
first of all evanshultz, if he has not an accont here he is in CC.

Lately I have added write permission on the kicad doc repo to an
additional couple of collaborators so it should be no problem for every
issue that may arise.

Best regards,

--

Marco Ciampa