Stable release 5 road map.

I spent much of yesterday discussing and finalizing the stable version 5
road map with everyone here at CERN.  I will be committing the revised
road map soon.  Before I do, I want to make sure no one is working on
anything outside the road map that I do not know about.  If you are
working on new features that are not in the version 5 road map, please
inform me of what you working on and whether or not it will be ready to
release by FOSDEM 2017.  If it will not be ready by then, please do not
commit it to the product branch and keep your changes in you own
development branch until after I create the stable release 5 branch on
launchpad.

Cheers,