Re: Stable release 5 road map.

Is there a pre-commit version somewhere where we can see what's
on the roadmap?

I want to work on a PCB API so that pcbnew importers/exporters
can be turned into plugins and I can add an MCAD exporter, but
given my free time and the size of the job I wouldn't expect it to
be ready for FOSDEM 2017.

- Cirilo