Re: Stable release 5 road map.

Funny you should ask Cirilo since your name came up about the 3D model
plugins.  The current road map version 5 is published as part of the
developer documentation which is available on the KiCad website.  In the
road map there is mention of support for exporting to STEP and/or IGES.
Any chance that you could provide a plugin for either one of these or
both by FOSDEM 2017?  It would be a nice feature for users to directly
export boards and footprint models to a format that can be used directly
by FreeCAD and less than free CAD tools for mechanical design.  Maybe
you could get some help from Mario and Maurice.  If you don't think this
is possible, please let me know so I can update the road map.

Cheers,

Wayne