Re: Stable release bug fixes.

Hello Wayne,

Am 05.07.2016 um 17:14 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
While I'm on the subject @Michael, would you please back port your boost
context 1.61 patch?  I'm sure at some point in the not too distant
future, someone will try to build stable version 4 against boost 1.61.
After having spent the last few hours with building Kicad stable 4, I investigated the backporting. I fear I will be unable to backport boost::context 1.61 compatiblity to stable under the restriction of c++03, as the library specifies c++11 as minimum (it uses <functional> and <tuple> now f.e.). So I'm feeling a bit unfortunate. It might be possible to come up with a hack for this particular version using the detail namespace. I don't know if that's okay by the policy and it could break with any new version. It could be that it's less work than I fear, by simply retargeting the detail namespace, but I would only investigate if that's an option at all.

Michael