Re: KiCad New Main Icon proposal

Do we really need to emphasise its a library editor? Would it not just
be simpler to imply

Single Symbol -> This is used to edit symbols
Multiple connected Symbols-> This is used to put symbols together (aka
schematic editor(think of this as an assembly of symbols))
Single Footprint -> This is used to edit footprints
Multiple connected footprints -> This is used to put footprints together