CERN trip update.

I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up about the CERN trip.
First I would like to say thank you the CERN folks for their generosity
in hosting a KiCad developers hackathon.  We also took a trip to visit
Jean-Pierre who was an equally gracious host.  I think it is safe to say
that everyone had a great time.  We even managed to get some hacking
done.  Lot's of work was done on the P&S router, geometry library,
library management user experience, and the schematic I/O plugin.
Expect to more on see fruits of these efforts over the coming weeks.
Unbeknownst to me, the CERN developers Orson and Tom have been working
on an exiting new feature.  Expect an announcement very soon.  Thank you
to all who participated in the event.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,