Re: PATCH: OS X copy/close bug fix

So we are back to the question we already had at the beginning of this thread.
Should we workaround this in KiCad or not?

There was a pretty small patch for wxWidgets that obviously has the same effect, but it doesn’t garble KiCad source.
Probably it is a piece of cake for Adam to apply it to the official builds.
Of course, everyone building on its own would have to take care of on their own.

Regards,
Bernhard