Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Mario,

Simon's patch merged cleanly.  I just finished building and testing it
and everything seems in order.  I need a commit message from you.  I do
not have time to search through the commit history of your branch and
put together a meaningful commit message.  The other option is that I
can commit it with a simple commit message such as "Mario's 3D viewer
improvements."  I would prefer something a bit more meaningful.

Thanks,

Wayne