Re: eeschema undo assertion

Thanks. It's annoying (mostly as I tend to instinctively dismiss it with
escape and that makes wx abort the whole application...) and I'm not
really familiar enough with the undo code to know what the problem is.
I don't _think_ anything is seriously broken, as it seems to work when I
dismiss it properly, but that assertion must have been added for a
reason.