Re: Testing Tom’s integrated ngspice simulator on Mac OSX

Hi,

On 01.08.2016 12:40, Johannes Maibaum wrote:
Bernhard’s hint gave me a working wx installation again, and I now
got the simulator running on OSX (see attached screenshot). Yay!
Good to hear!

- libngspice needs to be compiled and installed manually to one of the
usual library locations at the moment.  As it seems that this is the
same on Windows and Linux for now, I did no further investigations how
to modify the CMAKE scripts to bundle and link libngspice into the app
bundle (as I’m no expert with build systems).  I have a hacky but
If it is just another shared library then there should be no need to
change anything.
All (shared) library dependencies are (hopefully) found and included
automatically without having to specify what to include somewhere.

Regards,
Bernhard