Re: About Bug 1604841: Pcbnew crash at moving via, and boost::context fixes to make it compatible with boost 1.61

Hi Wayne, Jean-Pierre,

Excuse my late answer, I was away for a week.

I could not reproduce the problem here, so right now I am unable to say
whether it fixes the recent issue. I will try again later with another
virtual machine. I believe the stable branch is not affected by the bug,
but we will get the definite answer a bit later (hopefully today).

Regards,
Orson