Re: Testing Tom’s integrated ngspice simulator on Mac OSX

Hi Johannes,

Cool! I am really grateful for your fixes - they are already merged and
I am going test them with Linux and Windows. I really hope homebrew
developers will accept your formula soon, as it would make getting
ngspice library so much simpler.

Regards,
Orson