Re: About Bug 1604841: Pcbnew crash at moving via, and boost::context fixes to make it compatible with boost 1.61

Hi Michael,

Good job, I know it was not trivial. I have just tested the patch
against the same boost versions under Linux and it works as expected.
Thank you for the fix, it has been committed in revision 7002.

Regards,
Orson