Re: 4.0.3 stable release last call.

If no one has any issues, I'm going to apply this patch to the stable
branch an tag r6298 as 4.0.3 instead of r6297.  I am still planning on
announcing the stable release over the weekend.  Let me know if this is
going to be a problem and I will push the stable release back another
week.  I'm guessing this will only effect our package devs.

Thanks,

Wayne