Re: update on STEP visualization

Thanks for clearing that up.  It wasn't clear to me what he was asking
or what he was trying to convey.  As for windows support, it is
desirable to create a PKGBUILD file for the oce library and submit to
the msys2 project.  The msys2 project is very good about accepting
PKGBUILDs.  This works for both our package devs and devs who build from
source (me).