Re: Crash on latest nightly (Mac OS X)

Until I fix the CVPCB issue in the nightlies (which is almost at the very
top of the list), I am treating them as very suspect.  There's a compiler
level mismatch between the dependencies and the build, and what's quite
amazing is that most things work!

I do not recognize this crash, off the top of my head, so please file it in
Launchpad so I test it when I get the dependencies rebuilt with the same
compiler.

Thanks!