Stable release 4.0.4

I'm going to have to roll out 4.0.4 sooner than I wanted to to fix the
schematic reference field edit dialog bug.  This makes Eeschema
unusable.  Is there any reason to tag a 4.0.4 release of the docs,
libraries, and translations?  I don't think anything really change in
that regard.  If you think we need to or should, I would like to push
this out over the weekend.  It will most likely Sunday as I am out of
town on Saturday.  Please let me know if this is going cause any issues.

Cheers,