Re: Git transition

There is one issue.  I cannot associate series or milestone to a git
repo.  This means the nifty timeline on the summary page doesn't work.
If you click on the product-git series, you will find there is no repo
association like there was with the bzr product repo.  I don't know if
this something that hasn't been implemented yet by the LP folks or if
they are not going to bother.  I will ping them to see if I can get an
answer.  In the mean time you click on the code page to view the git repo.