Re: Couple raytracer "problems"/questions

Den 23/08/2016 04.43 skrev "Chris Pavlina" <pavlina.chris@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Mostly asking Mário here - couple slight issues/questions with the
> raytracer..
>
> https://misc.c4757p.com/raytrace-example.png
>
> 1) Am I the only one getting missing chunks in the corner like that?
> That happens very often for me.

I see the same issues often. I have reported it to Mario a long time ago,
but I am not sure he can easily reproduce the problem. Maybe he has some
ideas for stuff to poke with the debugger to investigate the issue.

> 2) Any necessary reason why it's so grainy?

I think it is primarily related to the postprocessing step. Try to disable
that. It creates the shadows and that grainy noise also, IIRC.