Re: Git transition

It was the kicad github mirror I used, and I'm regularely pulling from
it, and rebasing against it. And when I added the launchpad remote
about 30 min ago, git didn't fetch anything new.

The 4.0.x branch was made with the git-remote-bzr addon, which found an
common anchestor in the git tree and create 4.0.x from that.