Re: Git transition

Are saying that Niki's branch is different?  When I was asking about a
git version of the stable branch, why didn't you say something?  I
didn't even see that there was another branch in the mirror on github.
I agree that it should match the mirror assuming the mirror is up to
date with the bzr stable 4 branch.  What do I need to fix this?  If
someone else wants to step up to the plate and fix this, I'm fine with
that.  I'm busy trying to get my own work done and my patience with the
git transition is wearing thin.