I did build kicad running on Qt

I don't know if anyone cares about this at all, maybe it is useless
for kicad, but I have been working on wxqt a bit, and it just reached
the point where kicad can compile and run under it.

I don't say it is usable, but it does run.

This means that kicad can already run on android,  I know this as
opencpn uses wxqt for android port for more than 1 year with great
success.

Also the qt remix would be available for any platform qt supports
giving better features (in theory right now) for kde users.

Please cc me if you reply and have any interest as I am not yet
subscribed to kicad developers

Sean

Follow ups