Re: Commit 67230ac8e761d45560ef5611ea3aa8d8152ccb29

I realise this was probably discussed to death back when it was first
on the list, but i haven't been able to find the previous discussion..

is there a make clean/similar command that will clear out these
autogenerated files?

As if someone awked the generated file and broke it then it could
require some effort to work out which file is autogenerated, where it
is and how to clear it out to be able to do a fresh build. As most of
the documentation recommends out of tree builds most people probably
believe that trashing the build folder is sufficient for doing this..

Simon