OCE plugin for 3D viewer

Just a ping to remind devs of a branch introducing the OCE plugin:

https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/+git/kicad-oce/+merge/303513

Since the OCE plugin code must be activated with -DUSE_OCE=ON
when configuring with CMake, I think it's safe to include this code. Having
the code in the main base will make it easier for other volunteers to help
sort out build and deployment issues of the OCE plugin on Windows and
OSX. I don't believe there are too many issues at the moment since a
number of volunteers have been able to successfully build and use the
OCE plugin on Windows and OSX.

- Cirilo

Follow ups