Re: libngspice in Homebrew

The only issue i see with those being the only options is head is a
moving target which may cause us issues down the road, esspecially
considering the last time a stable was released i am unsure of the
stability of head and iirc the current "stable" version is either
buggy or in some other way bad, however its better than nothing so i
also offer thanks