Re: libngspice in Homebrew

ah ok, all good.... yeah i had bison brewed already as it was
required, and i have no issues with using the osx version of flex but
probably not a bad idea, i just got a bit confused as i hadn't used it
to build..

still thanks for pushing it to brew, i was just satisfied with
building it myself but can't beat brew for deps