msys2 wxPython broken.

A warning to the window package devs and anyone building kicad from
source using msys2.  You will either have to rebuild the wxPython
package with gcc 6.1 or wait for the msys2 devs to rebuild it.
Otherwise you will create a broken kicad builds.  The latest wxWidgets
package was build with gcc 6.1 which is abi incompatible with packaged
version of wxPython so running pcbnew or the footprint editor will crash
kicad.  I sent an email to the msys2 users mailing list to make them
aware of the situation.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.  Just
wanted to save everyone some grief which I just had to endure.

Cheers,

Wayne