Re: wxformbuilder version

Along these lines: this isn't the first time wxfb version issues have
come up. Perhaps we should pick an "official" wxfb version for the
project to use, and then actually provide builds of it for developer use
(as it can be a bit annoying to track down a specific version)? Then we
can upgrade together as new versions come out.