Re: wxformbuilder version

We've been dancing around this issue for a while without any real
resolution.  I'm fine with using Mark's version of wxFB but a lot folks
are going to want to use whatever is packaged for their distro rather
than build wxFB from source which presents a serious issue.  I'm not
sure there is a good answer for this problem.  If no one else has any
objections, I'm willing to make Mark's wxFB fork the official version
for KiCad dialog submission for the time being.  In the long run, if
wxFB is not actively being developed, I would rather come up with an
alternative.

FWIW, I think most of you know how I feel about dialog creation tools
vs. creating them programmatically.  Kicad's dialogs used to be created
this way but I got out voted at the time the decision was made to switch
to wxFB.  I'm feeling better about my choice all the time. ;)