Re: wxformbuilder version

There's been some activity on the wxFB mailing list over the last couple of
days; somebody proposed switching to GitHub and integrating the CMake
patches that originated here. One of the developers responded and it looks
like they're interested in going in that direction. The SourceForge mailing
list interface is a bit of a pain to navigate but see [1] for the
developers response. The GitHub repository is at [2]; I'm not sure how
'official' this is yet but I dare say we'll find out shortly.

[1]: https://sourceforge.net/p/wxformbuilder/mailman/message/35326676/
[2]: https://github.com/wxFormBuilder/wxFormBuilder