Re: OCE plugin for 3D viewer

PLEASE do not rename these options to just "ifdef OSX". The current names
are explantory, they make it clear WHY sections of code are blocked out.

And yes, USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT does build on non-OSX platforms. It's slow
but looks much better, I could see someone with a powerful machine
preferring it.