Re: [RFC] Nix sheet pin disambiguation menu

I haven't tested it yet as I haven't written the patch yet. However, it
is possible to select the sheet by grabbing its label, and eeschema does
not allow sheet pins to be placed over labels, so the label should
always be accessible.

I suppose you could force it, if you really tried, into a state where
the sheet cannot be directly selected, by putting the sheet pin as high
as it will go and then setting the text size very large so it overlaps
everything. I don't see a problem with that though. It pretty much has
to be deliberate, and you can still fix it by either setting the size
back down, or using block select to pick up the sheet.