Re: announcing eeshow (schematics renderer and viewer)

$ ./eeshow /home/eldar/Sch/uremote-board/uremote-board.pro
power.lib: No such file or directory
/home/eldar/Sch/uremote-board/power.lib: the path 'power.lib' does not exist in the given tree
power.lib: not found

Does eeshow watch to User defined search path?